Now you can root, S-off and unlock the bootloader of almost any HTC device like HTC Sensation, Evo Design 4g, Evo 4g, Evo 3d, Evo Shift, G2, MT3Gs, MT4G, MT4Gs, Inspire, Sensation, Incredible, Wildfire S and Amaze with the help of the application called HTC SUPER TOOL V3 created by FRIGID of XDA Developers Forum. Frigid said that it should also work on any HTC devices because they all have similar architecture.
Just follow this instructions below on how to Root, S-off and Unlock the bootloader of your HTC device.
- Make sure that your device battery is charge atleast 60%
- Backup your phone data into your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked.
- HTC Phone
- USB Data Cable
- After that connect your phone to the computer using your USB Data Cable.
- Go to the extracted files and doucle click SUPER TOOL to run the program.
- Next, you will see a menu, choose any procedure you want like rooting, unlock bootloader, attempt S-Off etc.
- Congratulation you have now Root, unlock bootloader and S-Off your HTC device.